Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material developers, and digital advertisers some important lessons that they can use in 2023.
But, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to figure out why there are 3 lists– and why every one uses a different approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught lots of online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward appealing videos that kept viewers viewing.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, due to the fact that “watch time” provides you a sense of what content viewers in fact view, as opposed to videos that they click and after that desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “leading trending videos,” based on time spent viewing, sharing, commenting, preference, and other factors.
To put it simply, “view time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers doesn’t take note of videos; it focuses on audiences.
So, instead of attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, focus on making videos that make your audiences delighted.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To find out essential lessons that can be applied in 2023, we need to recognize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both absolute and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both short and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more important for short videos, and absolute watch time is more vital for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the father of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a goodbye letter from his kid.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “Enjoy The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most prominent occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has actually led him to become a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
However nobody knew what he appeared like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the greatest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Constructed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced warehouse, MrBeast challenges contestants to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a candy wall, contend in confection-themed games, and indulge in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Fraud Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts spectacular revenge on a rip-off call center in the latest version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays a personal journey from adolescence to adulthood, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the method.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical location. It has lots of unidentified sea animals, unusual plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Difficulties” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Come With Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most iconic canines on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does fool shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Short, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreadful gap in between the car seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s actually going on down there.
6. “Invite To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized spoof, witty developer Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters trying to get entryway– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were puzzled by this magic technique.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its creative secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally different method to determine the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading advertisements are usually the ones with the biggest budgets, which drive up view counts, however not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Video game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The creative agency for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media firm was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a good idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The innovative company was Psyop, and the media firm was internal.
The ad’s description states,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A place where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one person alone, but we can achieve it if we all sign up with forces and join.
Just like football gamers come together as a team to score objectives, we intend to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the best goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through among the most cherished movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other renowned cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter movies for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a conventional smartphone? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The innovative company was The Refinery, and the media firm was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“All of us will pass away. There is no hope.” The school turned into a bloody battleground and our good friends into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was internal. The ad’s description says,
“See everything that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Most Important Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, leading Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can find out: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring various kinds of video, and various types of ads are better for different marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can use in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ Best SMM Panel