Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly offered to augment existing search and image marketing campaign.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in choose nations.
Over a year later, video advertisements are available to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations discussed above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft states adding video to browse projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Ad Specifications Microsoft video ads can range
from six seconds to two minutes, though
the business recommends that videos shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding alternatives for video ads: Enhance for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- sees two seconds of constant play. Optimize for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual views at least 15 seconds of
- video or click the ad. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click the video. A click is counted when the audience lands on your website.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Create a Microsoft video advertising campaign by following the steps below: From
the retractable menu left wing, choose Projects. Select Develop campaign. Select among the video-oriented goals. Get in the Campaign name
- and the Daily budget, and then choose Save & go to the next
- action. Enter an Advertisement group name
- and choose your desired audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next step. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Select your Budget & bids settings. Select Save. After uploading your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will immediately produce numerous videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can upload
- your own videos in each readily available aspect ratio. To find out more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Included Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel