Lots of law office are simply renting area when it concerns their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads, Buy Facebook Verified Advertisements, or social networks, these channels typically yield just momentary wins. Once you pull the investment, your outcomes go away totally.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can effectively become your biggest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll speak about how to turn your website into the ultimate marketing tool for your law practice and create seven figures in income for your organization.
A Well-Optimized Law Firm Site Can Yield Substantial Outcomes
With your law practice’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your advantage to generate lucrative results for your company. Content and SEO permit you to attract users organically and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law practice.
As an example, a high-ranking web page in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get huge outcomes:
- Convert visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Average $8000 income per case = $16,000-$80,000 month-to-month profits from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could lead to high six-figures to seven-figures in income!
The Structures Of A Revenue-Generating Law Practice Site
At its core, your law practice site ought to serve to talk to the requirements, has a hard time, and interests of your target audience. It needs to be laser-focused on your practice area, who you serve, and what you have to provide.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website material strategy must specify:
- Your organization goals (the cases you desire).
- What competitors are doing.
- What pages to write and keywords to target.
- How to use your content budget.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this technique, construct out amazing material, and attain your seven-figure earnings objectives.
1. Specify The Cases You Want
The first step to developing a successful site marketing method is to define the kinds of legal cases you desire.
This activity will assist you figure out the types of individuals you wish to reach, the kind of material you must develop, and the types of SEO keywords you require to target.
That method, you end up marketing to a more specific subset of potential customers, instead of a broad variety of users.
Not sure where to set your focus? Here are a couple of concerns that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most profitable?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you greatest?
- In which markets do you want to improve?
- Exist any practice locations you want to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might choose that you wish to bring in more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you want to bring in will only make your website marketing even more powerful.
2. Identify Your Top Rivals
One of the best methods to “hack” your website marketing strategy is to figure out what’s working for your competitors.
By “rivals” we mean law practice that are working to draw in the types of cases you’re attempting to attract, at the exact same level at which your law firm is currently operating.
I say this since I see numerous law firms attempting to out beat and outrank the “big” fish and this can feel like a losing fight. You want to set your sights on your closest rivals, increase above them, and then get more competitive with your method.
Here are a couple of methods to determine your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service location (e.g., “family law Kirkland”, “DUI legal representative LA”, “Denver probate lawyer” and so on). Bear in mind of the top-ranking domains (i.e., websites).
- Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to browse your domain name. These tools will typically emerge close competitors to your domain.
- Using the exact same tools above, carry out natural research on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Utilize these tools to figure out the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-level domains to see which domains have an authority score that resembles your own.
Make certain to take a look at your known service competitors too.
These may or might not be ranking well in Google Search, but it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website should be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Site
Your next step is to conduct an audit of your present website. This will enable you to take stock of what content is carrying out well, and what material needs improvement.
Initially, start with your main service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs again to examine the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Identify any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They require less effort to enhance to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, position 59.
Next, use the very same tools to conduct a “space analysis” (most SEO tools have this function).
This compares your website’s performance to that of your closest rivals. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your website is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, produce a stock of what pages you currently have, which need to be revised, and which you need to create. Doing so will assist you stay arranged and stay on job when establishing your content strategy.
4. Strategy Your Material Silos
By this action, you will have a pretty good concept of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing out on” from your strategy (based upon the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the basic process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as finest you can. Preferably, this is a page that’s currently performing well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you don’t have any existing service pages, create one based on one of your high-priority keywords. Once again, these should be a keyword that is implied to attract your favored type of cases.
- Next, build a “silo” of material around your main page. To put it simply, produce brand-new pages that are topically related to your main service page, but that target slightly different keywords (preferably, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links in between these pages and your primary service page.
- With time, develop backlinks to these pages (through guest publishing, PR, material marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a content silo method for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Determine Supporting Topics
As part of your website content strategy, you’ll then want to produce other supporting content pieces. This must be content that supplies value to your potential customers.
Frequently asked questions, blogs, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For example, if you are a DUI attorney, you may wish to release a FAQ page that attends to the main concerns clients have about DUI law, or an article entitled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a few tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to determine untapped keywords, material topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Identify other questions people have looked for relevant to your primary topic.
- Respond to the general public– Use this search listening tool to identify subjects and concerns connected to your practice area.
Below is an example of how the full content silo can come together for “Los Angeles Cars And Truck Mishap Attorney:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Build An Editorial Calendar When you have all of your content ideas down on paper, it’s time to develop your
editorial calendar. This is essentially a strategy of what content you need to develop when you wish to release it, and
what keywords you plan to target. This can be as easy as a Google Sheet or as elegant as a job management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a few pointers to get you started: Constantly focus on main pages. These need to be the first content pieces you develop on your
site. Develop or revise your main pages and
- monitor their efficiency. Usage Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is carrying out. Depending upon budget plan and seriousness, you may begin with all main pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are crucial to you.
- You can create all of your primary pages simultaneously, or develop the entire silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Even if you” enhance “for them doesn’t suggest your material will instantly rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, track the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO technique. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Website Method? The key to achieving 7 figures with your law practice site is content. Content allows you to target
your ideal customers, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, and so far more. A well-thought-out material technique will empower your site
to attain more for your business than any other marketing channel could! Above, I outline a few steps to developing this type of
winning technique. However, achieving quality requires time. I recommend keeping your eye on the prize, keeping an eye on performance, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your desired outcome. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel